Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin
Location of Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin
|• Total||2.13 sq mi (5.52 km2)|
|• Land||2.13 sq mi (5.52 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||650 ft (198 m)|
|• Estimate (2012)||14,137|
|• Density||6,600/sq mi (2,600/km2)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|FIPS code||55-86700 |
|GNIS feature ID||1576675 |
The Whitefish Bay School District maintains four public schools and one recreational facility. These facilities include:
- Whitefish Bay High School – a high school serving children in grades 9-12.
- Whitefish Bay Middle School – a middle school/junior high school serving children in grades 6-8
- Cumberland Elementary School – an elementary school serving children age-4 kindergarten through grade 5
- Richards Elementary School – an elementary school serving children age-4 kindergarten through grade 5
- Lydell School – a community recreation facility
The Archdiocese of Milwaukee maintains two Catholic schools in Whitefish Bay: Holy Family School and St. Monica School, each serving kindergarten through grade 8. In addition, the Sinsinawa Dominican Sisters administer Dominican High School.
At the north end of the village are two Jewish grade schools: Milwaukee Jewish Day School and Hillel Academy, sharing the Max and Mary Kohl Education building.
Search Whitefish Bay Homes for Sale
Today's Market Trends for Whitefish Bay *
* All data pertains to single-family homes